Table of Contents
Rowlet – Type and Abilities
Rowlet – Type
- Rowlet is a Grass Quill Pokémon.
Rowlet Weaknesses and Resistances
- Rowlet takes 4x damage from certain types, 2x damage from others, and 0.5x damage from another set of types.
Rowlet Pokédex Entries
- Rowlet has various Pokédex entries.
- Rowlet has an ability called Overgrow, which powers up Grass-type moves in a pinch.
Rowlet Hidden Ability
- Rowlet has a hidden ability called Long Reach, which allows it to use its moves without making contact with the target.
Rowlet Egg Group
- Rowlet belongs to the Flying egg group.
Base Stats of Rowlet
- Rowlet has a set of base stats that determine its overall strength.
Evolution Chart of Rowlet
- Rowlet evolves into Dartrix at level 17 and then into Decidueye at level 34.
How to Get Rowlet
Available Through Pokemon HOME
- Rowlet is not originally obtainable in Pokémon Sword and Shield. However, you can transfer it from Pokémon’s new cloud service, Pokémon HOME, to the game.
Available from the Diglett Master
- If you chose Grookey as your starter Pokémon, you can receive a Rowlet as a prize from the Diglett Master in the Isle of Armor after collecting 100 Alolan Diglett.
Available through the Max Raid Event
- Rowlet was available for a limited time in Pokémon Sword and Shield through a Max Raid Event.
Moves Learned by Rowlet
Learnset by Leveling Up
- Rowlet learns various moves as it levels up.
Learnset by TM
- Rowlet can learn different moves using Technical Machine (TM).
Learnset by TR
- Rowlet can learn specific moves using Technical Record (TR).
Learnset through a Move Tutor
- Rowlet can also learn moves from a Move Tutor.
Learnset via Egg Moves
- Rowlet can learn certain moves through special breeding techniques.
Pokémon Sword and Shield Related Links
- Rowlet appears in other Pokémon games as well.
- There is a Pokédex for Pokémon Sword and Shield.
- You can explore the Galar region Pokédex, the Isle of Armor Pokédex, and the Crown Tundra Pokédex.
- Pokémon HOME brings new additions to the Pokémon roster.
- There are other Generation 7 Pokémon besides Rowlet.
- You can find Pokémon categorized by generation, type, stats, and more.
- There are guides for various Pokémon-related topics such as evolution, Gigantamax forms, and egg moves.