Apple Music is a fantastic music streaming service with millions of songs in its library. It’s easy to use and offers a range of features to enhance your music listening experience. One of those features is the ability to put a song on repeat, so you can enjoy it over and over again. In this article, we’ll show you how to put a song on repeat on Apple Music.
Step-by-Step Guide to Put a Song on Repeat on Apple Music
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone or iPad. If you haven’t already, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose the song you want to put on repeat from your library or search for it using the search bar.
- Once you’ve found the song, tap on the song title to start playing it.
- While the song is playing, tap on the album artwork to bring up the Now Playing screen.
- On the Now Playing screen, you’ll see a set of controls at the bottom. To put the song on repeat, tap the Repeat icon.
- The Repeat icon looks like two arrows forming a loop. When you tap it once, the song will repeat once. When you tap it twice, the song will repeat indefinitely.
- To turn off repeat, tap the Repeat icon again until it’s no longer highlighted.
- You can also put an entire playlist or album on repeat by tapping the Repeat icon while on the playlist or album screen.
Why Put a Song on Repeat on Apple Music?
There are many reasons why you might want to put a song on repeat on Apple Music. Perhaps you’ve discovered a new favorite song, and you want to hear it again and again. Maybe there’s a particular part of a song that you love and want to hear repeatedly. Whatever the reason, putting a song on repeat is a great way to enjoy your favorite music.
Putting a song on repeat on Apple Music is easy and can be done in just a few steps. Whether you’re listening to a new song or revisiting an old favorite, putting it on repeat is a great way to enjoy it to the fullest. We hope this guide has been helpful, and you’re now able to put your favorite songs on repeat and enjoy them to your heart’s content.