Evil, often defined as the absence of good, refers to moral wrongdoing that should be morally correct. But let’s not dwell too deeply on the meaning of Evil. Instead, let’s focus on how to create Evil in Little Alchemy 2!
To unlock Evil, you simply need to download the Myths and Monsters pack, which includes four basic elements, including Evil. However, if you’re up for a challenge, you can take the long route. The quickest and easiest way to unlock Evil is by combining the elements of Human and Pandora’s Box.
Table of Contents
Downloading the ‘Myths and Monsters’ Content Pack
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on downloading the Myths and Monsters pack for both iOS and Android:
- Open your Little Alchemy 2 app.
- For iOS users, tap on the ‘Store’ icon located at the upper left corner of the screen. Android users can find the ‘Store’ at the bottom of the screen.
- A new window will pop up, displaying the details and information about the Myths and Monsters content pack. It costs only $2.99.
- To proceed with the purchase, you can either go back to the main store window and tap on the purchase option or simply tap on the small purple bag on the info page.
- Once the payment is complete, you can enjoy the Myths and Monsters content pack.
With the Myths and Monsters pack downloaded, you now have access to new and exclusive basic elements, including Immortality, Monster, Good, and, of course, Evil.
Here are just a few of the interesting items, creatures, and heroes you can unlock with the Myths and Monsters pack: Achilles, Baba Yaga, Book of the Dead, Chimera, Cupid, Curse, Elf, Gargoyle, Heaven, Holy Water, Kraken, Mjolnir, Mount Olympus, Pandora’s Box, Poseidon, Sandman, Thor, World Turtle, and Zeus. You can view the full list here.
Step 1: Create Human
To create Human, follow these steps:
- Combine Earth + Water to create Mud.
- Combine Fire + Fire to create Energy.
- Combine Earth + Fire to create Lava.
- Combine Air + Lava to create Stone.
- Combine Stone + Mud to create Clay.
- Combine Water + Water to create Puddle.
- Combine Puddle + Puddle to create Pond.
- Combine Pond + Pond to create Lake.
- Combine Lake + Lake to create Sea.
- Combine Sea + Earth to create Primordial Soup.
- Combine Primordial Soup + Energy to create Life.
- Finally, combine Life + Clay to create Human.
Step 2: Create Pandora’s Box
To create Pandora’s Box, follow these steps:
- Combine Human + Immortality to create Deity.
- Combine Air + Fire to create Smoke.
- Combine Earth + Earth to create Land.
- Combine Land + Land to create Continent.
- Combine Continent + Continent to create Planet.
- Combine Planet + Air to create Atmosphere.
- Combine Atmosphere + Water to create Cloud.
- Combine Cloud + Water to create Rain.
- Combine Rain + Soil to create Plant.
- Combine Fire + Stone to create Metal.
- Combine Stone + Stone to create Wall.
- Combine Wall + Wall to create House.
- Combine Air + Stone to create Sand.
- Combine Sand + Fire to create Glass.
- Combine Earth + Metal to create Plow.
- Combine Plow + Earth to create Field.
- Combine Field + House to create Barn.
- Combine Fire + Life to create Phoenix.
- Combine Phoenix + Phoenix to create Egg.
- Combine Barn + Egg to create Chicken.
- Combine Chicken + Egg to create Philosophy.
- Combine Planet + Philosophy to create Big.
- Combine Big + Plant to create Tree.
- Combine Fire + Planet to create Sun.
- Combine Sun + Energy to create Solar Cell.
- Combine Solar Cell + Sun to create Electricity.
- Combine Electricity + Glass to create Light Bulb.
- Combine Light Bulb + Tree to create Christmas Tree.
- Finally, combine Christmas Tree + Human to create Santa.
- Combine Smoke + Stone to create Chimney.
- Finally, combine Chimney + Santa to create Gift.
Step 3: Creating Evil
After creating Human and Pandora’s Box, you can now combine them to create Evil!
Unlocking Evil will also allow you to combine it with other cool elements in Little Alchemy 2. Here are all the creations you can make with Evil: Demon, Hellhound, Pandora’s Box, Jiangshi, Goblin, Apple of Discord, Hell, Curse, Orc, Mara, Krampus, Necromancer, and more!
Hope you’ve learned something cool today! Feel free to check out other easy step-by-step guides for Little Alchemy 2 and other interesting lifestyle topics. Cheers!