Do you love to watch celebrities showcase their dancing skills on television? Well, get ready because “Dancing with the Stars” is back with an exciting new season! The celebrity cast for season 32 was recently announced on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” Hosted by the talented Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough, this season promises to be bigger and better than ever.
Table of Contents
The Celebrity Cast
Let’s take a look at the celebrities who will be hitting the dance floor this season:
- Supermodel Tyson Beckford will be partnered with Jenna Johnson Chmerkovskiy.
- Marvel star Xochitl Gomez will be dancing with Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
- TV and film star, Alyson Hannigan will be paired with Sasha Farber.
- Social media and reality TV star Harry Jowsey will be partnered with Rylee Arnold.
- From “The Bachelorette,” Charity Lawson will be dancing with Artem Chigvintsev.
- From “Vanderpump Rules,” Ariana Madix will be paired with Pasha Pashkov.
- GRAMMY®-winning singer Jason Mraz will be dancing with Daniella Karagach.
- NFL All-Star Adrian Peterson will be partnered with Britt Stewart.
- Singer and social media star Lele Pons will be dancing with Brandon Armstrong.
- Academy Award®-winning actress Mira Sorvino will be paired with Gleb Savchenko.
- Actress Jamie Lynn Spears will be partnered with Alan Bersten.
- Real estate mogul and TV star Mauricio Umansky will be dancing with Emma Slater.
- Comedian and actor Matt Walsh will be paired with Koko Iwasaki.
- From “The Brady Bunch,” actor Barry Williams will be dancing with Peta Murgatroyd.
Excited already? We are too! These celebrities come from various fields, each bringing their unique talents and personalities to the dance floor.
Meet the Celebrities
Let’s get to know a few of the celebrities in more detail:
Tyson Beckford is a trailblazer and the most recognized male supermodel in the world. He has graced the covers of top magazines, worked with leading fashion brands, and shattered barriers for Black male beauty. Beckford’s charisma and iconic status in the fashion industry make him a force to be reckoned with.
Xochitl Gomez is a rising star known for her captivating performances and remarkable acting range. After gaining recognition for her breakout role in the Netflix series “The Baby-Sitters Club,” Gomez solidified her status as a rising star in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Her portrayal of superhero America Chavez in “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” showcased her talent and screen presence.
Alyson Hannigan is a versatile actress known for her roles in popular TV shows and movies. From “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” to “How I Met Your Mother,” Hannigan has captivated audiences with her wit and charm. She recently starred in the Disney+ film “Flora & Ulysses” and hosts various TV shows, including Food Network’s “Outrageous Pumpkins.”
Harry Jowsey became a global sensation after his appearance on the hit Netflix show “Too Hot to Handle.” With his comedic antics and classic charisma, Jowsey quickly won the hearts of millions. He is known for creating open-minded conversations about love and relationships and has ventured into acting and entrepreneurship.
Charity Lawson, a child and family therapist, stole America’s heart during her time on “The Bachelor.” With her genuine desire to find love and her magnetic smile, Lawson left a lasting impression on Bachelor Nation. Now, she is ready to continue her journey to find lasting love through the art of dance.
Ariana Madix, a beloved star from Bravo’s “Vanderpump Rules,” is not just a pretty face. With her wit, charm, and bartending skills, Madix has become a fan favorite. She is also a successful author and entrepreneur, with her cocktail book “Fancy AF Cocktails” becoming an Amazon Best Seller.
More Celebrities to Look Forward To
The lineup doesn’t stop there! We have even more amazing celebrities in store for this season of “Dancing with the Stars.” From Grammy-winning singer Jason Mraz to actress Mira Sorvino and many others, each contestant brings their own flair and style to the dance floor.
Excited to watch them perform? So are we! Mark your calendars for the season 32 premiere on Tuesday, September 26, and join us as we cheer on these talented celebrities on their journey to become dancing champions.
For more information about “Dancing with the Stars” and its celebrity cast, visit 5 WS and stay updated with all the latest news and behind-the-scenes action.
Dancing with the Stars is produced by BBC Studios Los Angeles Productions and is aired on ABC.