Dear men, here’s a crucial insight into women’s perspective on love and relationships: Women don’t settle for mediocre love. They believe in expressing their emotions and being true to themselves. That’s why they choose to confront their feelings head-on.
So, when a woman is angry with you, it actually means that she cares about you. When she displays hints of jealousy, it’s because she fears losing you. When a woman is genuinely in love, she won’t engage in pointless arguments or raise her voice at you unless she truly feels something for you.
Table of Contents
When a Woman Goes Silent!
Therefore, don’t panic when she becomes angry or picks a fight with you. Don’t worry when she bombards you with questions or exhibits doubt. Don’t be alarmed when she blames you or sheds silent tears at night because of something you said or did.
I know this is a bit confusing for you, but it shouldn’t be. In fact, these are all signs that you’re with a woman who genuinely loves and cares about you. What you actually need to worry about is when she goes silent. When she no longer picks fights or begs you to talk to her. When she stops investing energy in solving your relationship problems. That’s when you should be concerned.
Be worried when she’s indifferent to your messages and doesn’t respond right away. Be worried when she doesn’t react to offensive or hurtful words or actions. Be worried when she no longer wears her heart on her sleeve. And be worried when she sees you flirting with another woman without any reaction.
Be Worried When She Stops Caring
Worry when she no longer shows interest in fixing the issues in your relationship. Worry when she no longer gets angry or yells at you. Worry when she goes silent. But why?
Why Does A Woman Stop Arguing With You?
When she goes silent, it means that your words and actions no longer hold any significance for her. It means that the flame that once burned in her heart has extinguished. It symbolizes the end of your relationship, as she has decided to let go. It means that she no longer considers you worthy of her efforts.
A woman who is truly in love fights until the very end. She invests her energy in nurturing the relationship and being there for you. However, when she stops giving you chances to right your wrongs, when she no longer fights for you, and when she goes silent, there’s no turning back. Nothing you say or do can change her mind.
So, instead of worrying about her angry outbursts, sarcastic comments, or angry reactions, worry when she goes silent. Her silence is far more dangerous than any words or reactions. It signifies that she’s no longer afraid to let go.
What Does A Man Think When A Woman Goes Silent?
When a woman goes silent, your first thought might be that she’s giving you the silent treatment to control or manipulate you. But you’re mistaken. A smart, confident, and strong woman doesn’t waste her time playing such games.
If there’s a problem in your relationship, she won’t ignore you or act like you’re invisible. She will openly discuss her thoughts and feelings. She will communicate honestly and tell you what’s bothering her. Her silence in a relationship signifies that she’s tired of the constant fights, misunderstandings, and empty promises.
So, don’t assume she’s giving you the silent treatment. Her silence is a result of needing time alone to process her emotions and evaluate the priorities in her life. When a woman goes silent, it means she wants to find a way to resolve your problems together.
What To Do When She Goes Silent On You?
When a woman goes silent on you, it can be a frustrating and upsetting experience. Your initial reaction may be to criticize her behavior or give her the silent treatment in return. However, both of these reactions will only worsen the situation and create further division.
Instead, here’s what you should do to get her to talk to you again without hurting her feelings:
1. Try To Understand Why She Went Silent On You: Make an effort to understand why she’s upset. Did you make her feel unheard? Did you say something hurtful? It’s essential to figure out the reasons behind her silence. If you can’t discern them on your own, ask her directly. This will show her that you genuinely care about her feelings.
2. Say “I’m Sorry” If You Hurt Her: If you realize that you’ve hurt her, apologize sincerely. Acknowledge your mistake and genuinely express remorse. Be specific about what you did wrong and take responsibility for your actions. She may not forgive you right away, but she’ll appreciate your genuine apology.
3. Don’t Berate Her: Avoid responding to her silence with anger or criticism. This will only escalate the problems in your relationship and fuel her anger. If you feel overwhelmed by resentment and anger, take some time to calm down before approaching her. When you’re ready, talk to her to find out the root cause of the problem and ask how you can resolve it together.
How Do You Know A Woman Is Done With You?
Women are willing to make sacrifices and invest their time and energy to fix the relationship they cherish. However, once a woman realizes that you’re no longer worth her effort, she will walk away. When a woman is done, she’s truly done, and nothing you do will change her mind.
So, how can you tell when a woman is done with you? Here are some signs that she no longer wants you in her life:
- She no longer flirts with you.
- She openly expresses her lack of feelings for you.
- She takes you for granted.
- She ignores your calls and messages.
- She doesn’t want you to contact her.
- She stops sharing details about her life with you.
- She becomes less interested in your opinions and feelings.
- Things that once attracted her now annoy her.
- The romance in your relationship disappears.
- She stops arguing with you.
- She no longer makes an effort to work things out.
- She shows a lack of interest in your needs and desires.
- She doesn’t seem willing to solve your relationship problems.
- She becomes less tolerant of your differences.
- She keeps secrets from you.
- Physical affection diminishes.
- She no longer compliments you.
- She frequently compares you to others.
- She disrespects you often.
- She prioritizes spending time with friends over you.
- Her focus shifts more towards her career.
- She removes you from her social media profiles.
- She no longer exhibits jealousy.
- Intimacy between you two ceases.
- She becomes indifferent towards you.
- She excludes you from her future plans.
- She appears unhappy when you’re around.
- She starts dating someone else.
How Do You Know If She’s Coming Back?
If you’ve recently broken up with your girlfriend and are wondering if she’ll come back, remember that getting an ex-girlfriend back is not easy. It takes time, patience, and effort. Fortunately, there are signs that indicate she might be considering a comeback. Here are some of them:
- Her friends or family let slip that she regrets the breakup and misses you.
- She expresses that she considers ending the relationship a mistake and wishes it hadn’t happened.
- She maintains contact with your friends and family, even after the breakup.
- She continues to communicate with you, whether through texts, comments, or likes on social media.
- She finds excuses to see or talk to you in public.
- If you broke up once before and she came back, there’s a chance she might do the same again.
- You’ve taken proactive steps to win her back instead of waiting for her to return.
- The positive memories overshadow the negative ones in your relationship.
- She’s not dating someone new.
- If you were the one to end the relationship, it indicates that she might still be interested in being with you.
How Do You Know If She’s Moved On?
Breakups can be heart-wrenching, but what’s even more painful is realizing that she has moved on while you’re still struggling with the aftermath and hoping for her return. So, how can you tell for sure that she’s moved on? Here are some signs that your ex-girlfriend has completely moved on:
- She has cut off all contact with you, including your friends and family members.
- She no longer calls or texts you.
- She has blocked you on social media.
- She has explicitly stated that she’s over you.
- She told you to find someone better when you broke up.
- Mutual friends have informed you that she no longer has feelings for you.
- She avoids places where she might run into you.
- She doesn’t care if you start dating again.
- She has taken back all her belongings and returned any of yours.
- Her family and friends have distanced themselves from you.
- She’s dating someone new.
Remember, understanding and respecting her feelings and choices is the key to a healthy and fulfilling relationship. It’s important to communicate openly, apologize when necessary, and make an effort to resolve issues together.