Corned beef hash is a delicious and easy dish that can be made quickly with canned corned beef. It is a perfect breakfast meal that is packed with flavor and nutrients. In this article, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to make corned beef hash with canned corned beef.
Before we get started, here are the ingredients you will need to make corned beef hash with canned corned beef:
- 1 can of corned beef
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and dice the potatoes into small cubes.
- Peel and chop the onion into small pieces.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced potatoes and chopped onion to the skillet and saut├⌐ for about 10-12 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Open the can of corned beef and chop it into small pieces.
- Add the chopped corned beef to the skillet with the potatoes and onions and continue to saut├⌐ for another 5-7 minutes until the corned beef is heated through and lightly browned.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Tips for Making the Best Corned Beef Hash
- Make sure to use a non-stick skillet to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- If you prefer a crispy texture, try cooking the potatoes and onions for a few extra minutes until they are golden brown and crispy.
- For a bit of extra flavor, add some chopped fresh herbs like thyme or parsley to the skillet.
- If you don’t have canned corned beef, you can use leftover cooked corned beef instead.
Corned beef hash with canned corned beef is a quick and easy breakfast meal that is both delicious and nutritious. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a tasty dish that is perfect for a lazy weekend brunch or a weekday morning breakfast. By following these easy step-by-step instructions and our tips for making the best corned beef hash, you will be able to create a dish that will impress your friends and family. So why not give it a try today?