Little Alchemy is a popular online game that involves combining different elements to create new objects. In the game, players can combine basic elements such as water, fire, earth, and air to create more complex objects such as humans, animals, and even mythical creatures. One of the more challenging elements to create in Little Alchemy is a wild animal. In this article, we will explore the steps you need to take to make a wild animal in Little Alchemy.
Understanding the Basic Elements
Before we get into the specifics of creating a wild animal, it is important to understand the basic elements of the game. There are four basic elements that you can combine to create almost everything in Little Alchemy. These basic elements are air, earth, fire, and water.
Air is represented by a white cloud, earth by brown dirt, fire by an orange flame, and water by blue droplets. By combining these basic elements in different ways, you can create more complex elements and objects.
Combining Basic Elements to Create a Wild Animal
To make a wild animal in Little Alchemy, you will need to combine two basic elements: animal and forest. Animal is represented by a dog icon while forest is represented by a tree icon.
- Start by dragging the animal icon to the playing board.
- Next, drag the forest icon to the playing board and drop it on top of the animal icon.
- A new element will be created, which is a wild animal.
- Drag the wild animal icon to your inventory to save it for future use.
Tips for Creating Other Complex Elements in Little Alchemy
While making a wild animal in Little Alchemy is relatively easy, creating other complex elements can be more challenging. Here are some tips to help you create other complex elements:
- Experiment with different combinations of elements. There are over 560 different elements in Little Alchemy, so there are many different combinations to try.
- Pay attention to the order in which you combine elements. The order matters in Little Alchemy, so try combining elements in different orders to see if it affects the outcome.
- Use hints if you get stuck. Little Alchemy has a built-in hint system that can help you if you get stuck. Simply click on the hint button in the bottom right corner of the screen to get a hint.
- Take your time and have fun. Little Alchemy is meant to be a fun and challenging game, so don’t worry if you don’t get everything right the first time. Take your time and enjoy the process of discovering new elements.
Making a wild animal in Little Alchemy is a fun and rewarding experience. By combining the basic elements of animal and forest, you can create a new and exciting element. Remember to experiment with different combinations of elements and to use hints if you get stuck. With a little bit of patience and creativity, you can unlock all of the elements in Little Alchemy and have a great time doing it.